Thursday, July 7, 2011

LACUS CLYNE PHOTOS !

So during the weekend, I ventured out to Hamilton to go to a cosplay picnic to hang out with some friends. C: I did a costume change last minute since not this weekend, but the weekend after there is another cosplay picnic and my friend Ian is going to cosplay Ovan so I decided to save Shino for then. Instead I did my Lacus costume .. when I got there I realized I had forgotten some of the ribbon pieces .. :/ Oh well. The wig REALLY needs to be replaced but since I had nothing else to wear, I just rolled with it.
I brought twix brownies and green tea with lemon cupcakes frosted with a matching cream cheese icing. I forgot I had my camera with me, so I didn't take any photos. D: '' But my friend Justin who's an amazing photographer got some awesome shots ~ Enjoy !





So as you can tell in the pictures, my wig is really frizzy. ; A ; As soon as I get the money, I'm replacing it asap. I also forgot my fake nails at home and didn't realize it until I got there. Ahh, I have to learn to be more prepared ~

Today is also my birthday !! :D So expect a birthday post within the next week. I also have new hair and nails so it'll probs be combined in that post~ I have other stuff planned too but you'll just have to wait and see. C:

2 comments: