Saturday, October 9, 2010

Month of September Buys

I thought I would share what I bought during the month of September ! Not really a lot, since I am jobless, but my Mom was nice enough to get me some of the things below ! Click pictures for a larger image !


DRESS: Urban Planet
TANK TOP: H&M
SKIRT: Stitches


You've already seen me in the skull tank and leopard skirt in my last post, but my Mom was nice enough to get me the skull tank to wear with the skirt since I had nothing to match it ! I actually got the skirt for $4 ! Such a good find ! The dress is a black lace dress my Mom bought me when we were out maternity clothing shopping with my sister, and while it looks quite short in the picture, it's actually pretty long when I have it on ! I love that dress so much !


- - -From left to right - - -
FALSE LASHES: Kawaee Bulk
FALSE NAIL TIPS: Dollarama
NECKLACE: The Strychnine Sisters
JEWEL PACK: DollaramaUSAMIMI: H&M
HAIR SCRUNCHY: Icing
HAIR BOWS: Cartino
HAIR CLIP: Cartino
TIGHTS: Urban Planet
GLITTER: Icing

I went to Chinatown to buy a new pack of bulk lashes I had almost used up and they didn't have the ones I was looking for in, so instead I picked up a new brand that has just been released. It's actually very nice and I plan on doing a review of these ones and the other ones I have soon !
Necklace I actually picked up from a vendor at FanExpo. I don't know exactly what I am going to wear with it yet, but it might look cute with a future Cocolulu outfit. It has Hello Kitty in a swimming tube on it !
Hair bows and clips I actually got for a dollar each at this cultural market I went too ! I got them from a China booth, and they had them in a couple different patterns. The hair bows came with two in a pack, and I really like them ! I regret not getting the leopard print ones and the purple star print ones. Ahh, oh well !
I got two other tights last month too, but I forgot to take pictures of them before I opened them. D: '' One pair was a black tight with hearts all over it and the other one was black leopard print. I haven't really found an outfit to wear the floral ones with yet .. Maybe an upcoming mode outfit ? Who knows. ;o


TOPPO: Japan Candyland
GREEN TEA WAFERS: Ling Ling Grocery Mart


My grandparents bought these for me when we went down to Chinatown for the day. The Toppo is apparently like a Pocky, only the inside is where all of the chocolate is instead of on the outside ! It's green tea flavored, as that is my favorite flavor of everything, and I actually haven't tried them yet. P: Waiting for a good tea occasion with friends, haha ! I gave one of the packs to my grandparents to take back to Newfoundland with them.
The green tea wafers came in a huge pack, and are covered with white chocolate on the outside and I don't know what the green tea is suppose to be on the inside .. Haha. They weren't very good. P: Like not at all good. No one in my house liked them ! My grandparents ended up taking back most of them with them, so we only have two left. I'll probably bring them to the next gathering and give them to some friends to have, although I bet they won't enjoy them either !

No comments:

Post a Comment